Exam Notification: 26 August 2021
Information about Job: Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ajmer invites an online application form for the post of Statistical Officer in Group C Recruitment 2021.
Those aspirants who are waiting for this job can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ajmer
Post: Statistical Officer
Advt. No. 04/vacancy/S.O./RPSC/EP-I/2021&22
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 03/09/2021
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 02/10/2021
Last Date of Exam Fees:- 02/10/2021
Admit Card Available:- To be Notified soon
Exam Date:- To be Notified soon
Application Fee Details
General / Other State Candidates: ₹ 350/-
OBC Candidates: ₹ 250/-
SC / ST Candidates: ₹ 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit for Candidates as of (01/01/2022)
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
Extra age relaxation, as per the notification.
Total Number of Vacancy: 43 Posts
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Total Vacancy|
- Master’s degree in Economics/ Statistics/Mathematics with paper in Statistics/Commerce with Statistics in any recognized University in India.
- M.Sc (Agriculture) Statistics in any recognized University in India.
- certificate (RS-CIT) course conducted by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
Category-wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply Online Form
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ajmer invites an online application form for the post of Statistical Officer in Group C Recruitment 2021.
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online application form through the website between 3rd September to 2nd October 2021.
- Go to the official website and Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
- After that open the Login Page and complete the Online application form. keep all login credentials with you for further use.
- Keep all documents with you during filling the online form i.e. Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, educational details, Photo, signature etc.
- Please check the carefully Online Form before submitting the final application form and make sure the payment has been done.
- The Confirmation Page of the Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference.
Most Important Links
For Practice Mock Test of all Exam with the latest Question Pattern, Lowest Price, and AI Technology based Test Analysis. Please visit Testfeedy.com and For Video lecture Please Visit our new website Coursefeedy.com.