Exam Notification Date: 04 August 2021
Information about Job: Union Public Service Commission UPSC invites an online application form for Combined Defence Service Examination CDS II 2021. Those students who are waiting for this exam, can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC
Combined Defence Service Examination CDS II Exam
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 04/08/2021
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 24/08/2021 | 6 PM
Application Withdrawal Date:- 31/08/2021 to 06/09/2021 | 6 PM
Last Date of Exam Fees:- 24/08/2021
Admit Card Available:- To be Notified soon
Exam Date:- 14/11/2021
Application Fee Details
General / OBC Candidates: ₹ 200/-
SC / ST / Female Candidates: ₹ 0/- (NIL)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E Challan.
Age Limit for Candidates as of (01/07/2022)
- Minimum age: 20 Years
- Maximum age: 24 Years
- Extra age relaxation, as per the notification.
Total Number of Vacancy: 339 Posts
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Indian Military Academy||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||22|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers Training Academy (M/F)||185|
|For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy|
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in India.
|For Indian Naval Academy|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any recognised University/Institution.
|For Air Force Academy|
- Bachelor’s degree of any recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For more information, please read the notification carefully.
- For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy: English, General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics.
- For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy: English, General Knowledge.
- Please read the notification before preparing for this examination.
How to Apply Online Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC invites an online application form for Combined Defence Service Examination CDS II 2021.
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online Form through the website www.nabard.org between 04 August 2021 to 24 August 2021.
- Make sure before applying this form, read the Recruitment notification carefully released by the official website @ https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- Go to the official website https://upsconline.nic.in/ Register and Login. keep all login credentials with you for further use.
- Keep all documents with you during filling the online form i.e. Email ID, Adhaar Card, Mobile Number, Address, educational details, Photo, signature etc.
- Please check the carefully Online Form before submitting the final application and make sure the payment has been done.
- Download / Print the Application Form and keep it with you of all credentials for future reference.
Most Important Links
Download Admit Card
For Practice Mock Test of all Exam with the latest Question Pattern, Lowest Price, and AI Technology based Test Analysis. Please visit Testfeedy.com and For Video lecture Please Visit our new website Coursefeedy.com.